Terms and Conditions
Last updated: July 24, 2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our service.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- You and Your means the individual accessing or using our service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using our service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “company”, "we", "us" or "our" in this agreement) refers to Clash Central.
- Website refers to Clash Central, accessible from https://www.clashcentral.net.
- Service refers to the website, accessible from https://www.clashcentral.net.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred to as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Discord refers to the third party service Discord, accessible from https://discord.com.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Corporate Clash refers to the company Toontown: Corporate Clash. Our service functions completely independently from Corporate Clash, and we do not affect its development in any way.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, you may not access the Service.
By agreeing to these terms, you agree that you are at least 13 years of age or have a parent or legal guardian present that also agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
By using our service, you also agree that you have not been previously banned, removed, or in any way suspended from our service.
Your use of our Service
Do not misuse our service.
You are solely permitted to access our service via the means of which we intend. We retain the right to suspend, ban, or terminate your access to our service should we determine you have violated these Terms and Conditions or performed actions with malicious intent.
We reserve the right to suspend, ban, or terminate your access to our service should we determine you have degraded the experience of other users of our service.
Your Data and Privacy
Your Limitation of Property.
Your agreement to these Terms and Conditions does not grant your ownership of any intellectual property or work whatsoever. Your agreement to these Terms and Conditions does not grant you the right to use any of our webpage images, assets, logos, or application programming interfaces (APIs), public or private, without our explicit consent.
Your Limitation of Liability.
In no event will Clash Central be liable or responsible to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or at all relating to the use, access, or inability to use or access our website.
Links to Other Websites
Our service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us (for example, Corporate Clash). If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting us.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will make reasonable efforts to provide at least thirty (30) days' notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us via email at [email protected]