Last updated: July 24, 2020
- You and Your means the individual accessing or using our service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using our service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “company”, "we", "us" or "our" in this agreement) refers to Clash Central.
- Website refers to Clash Central, accessible from https://www.clashcentral.net.
- Service refers to the website, accessible from https://www.clashcentral.net.
- Discord refers to the third party service Discord, accessible from https://discord.com.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the service or from the service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Corporate Clash refers to the company Toontown: Corporate Clash. Our service functions completely independently from Corporate Clash, and we do not affect its development in any way.
What we Collect
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This identification information may include, but is not limited to:
- Usage Data (in the form of general service statistics, such as the number of page requests or the duration of a page visit)
- Discord Identification (given by you at your discretion) (in the form of Discord usernames or Discord tags)
- IP Address used to access our service (stored temporarily) (IP Addresses are collected by us to prevent malicious abuse of our systems, hereby defined as "generic information")
- Information regarding Third Party Services (given by you at your discretion) (in the form of temporarily stored, non-sensitive information from the service Corporate Clash, such as toon data)
Links to Other Websites
Our service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us (for example, Corporate Clash). If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to that third party's site. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party sites or services. We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 13 without consent from a parent or legal guardian. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without consent from a parent or legal guardian. By using our service, you agree that you are at least 13 years of age, or you have a parent or guardian present that also agrees to these terms. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.